Monel is a small company with 12 employees founded in 1981. Since then it has been assembling, winding and processing electromechanic components.
At present we concentrate on assembling components meant for industrial vehicles and wind power plants. These components are later assembled by our customers for companies like IVECO and ABB and marketed in Italy, France and Brazil.
The production stages consist of:
- Assembling electomechanic pieces
- Hot resining of magnets, brakes and electromagnets
- Industrial magnetic switches, chargers and
- Production of stators for railway signals
- Mechanic manufacturing: turning, piercing and tapping
All our products are certified.
In addition to this, our company also specializes in assembling household appliances such as coffee machines and coffee grinders in collaboration with GRUPPO CIMBALI SPA with whom:
- we supervise the whole production cycle
- we stock components from reliable suppliers
- we manage each stage of production : assembling, testing and packing
- we provide maintenance service and run our spare parts centre.
Each stage comply with ROHS, CEE and UL regulations.
We would be grateful if you could take us into consideration as potential suppliers on behalf of a third party.
We are willing to diversify our activity and would welcome a meeting in view of future business relationships.